Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hungry for more

Hello my dear blog. I haven't spoken to you for a long time now. I felt like I need to write someone. where to start from. This new year that is already been started has been such a blessing to me. I am just so amazed how merciful my God has been. He has provided me with everything I need and I have tried not to worry because He has everything under the control. I had a wonderful Christmas time and New Years even and camp with my beloved grandpa. He has been so loving and caring that I just feel I don't deserve such a love he has. So to think about how much more God loves me.. it makes me cry out my soul to Him. How amazed I am by the people God has given me.
Recently I learned how to be in contact with Father all the time.. to have a day with Him. Thanks to lifechurch I learned that if you keep ongoing communication, instant obedience to God, a daily desperation for God we can have a day with God every single day of our lives.
"Since we live in the Spirit let us keep in step with the Spirit" Galatians 5:25

''Better is one day in your courts then thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God then dwell in the tents of the wicked.'' Psalm 84:10



This reminds me I haven't told you about this one school that I desire to attend. I thirst for more and I believe this time away can help me to gain more of God. I want to go to the world and show how much God loves the people but in order to do that I feel I need to grow and be equipped with 'food' for my spirit. I want to take time off from my life at home and go away to become a better disciple and serve Him with more then I have until now. I like this school. I like their statement and what they do and believe I am ready to be there. I haven't sent all my application papers away but I will do that very soon and pray everything will go well. I think there is a reason why this school is in my heart and why I desire something more then I have right now. I want to be challenged.



What is a YWAM DTS?

The YWAM DTS is a 5-6 month Christian missionary training school that focuses on interactive learning, Christian discipleship, and outreach. At YWAM Madison, we place a high priority on one-on-one discipleship and mentoring. We also have local outreaches throughout the first three months of the school. Our students who complete the DTS are prepared to serve God in traditional missions, the workplace, and in school.
The DTS provides an essential foundation in Christian character as students grow in their understanding of God and who He has called them to be.

I dont want to sound like I have been accepted.. no not at all.. this dream is in the hands of my Father.
Nothing is impossible for those who believe. I believe I am made for something big and there is a purpose just for me. I want to be fed with the Word and filled with the Holy Spirit and I desire more then I have right now. I desire more of God and the love He wants us to have. I want to serve in every way I am able to, to care for those who are forgotten with the care and love from God.





No comments:

Post a Comment