Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Christian t-shirts by JCLU Forever

  “Christian T shirts made by three girls who Love Jesus for girls who Love Jesus. Our shirts are designed to be tools for evangelism. JCLU T shirts have simple faith based statements while being fun and fashionable”.




I love this page. I am so happy that there are people out there who share the gospel in such a cool way. I hope this will be encouraging for others and maybe you will be able to get a T-shirt to yourself or to your friend as well!! I think it would make girls totally happy and you have a good selection of awesome T-shirts and some other stuff.

For me personally it was a big deal to buy a shirt with a strong message on it and show it to the world (by that I mean my hometown). But I love mine. It is so cute, comfy and has a meaning! Enjoy :)


' 


This is what I bought and I just love it




Something I wanted to share with all of you today. We should have more of this.. like that pullover..and other stuff glorifing Jesus . Maybe someday here in Estonia we will have that kind of a cool store.. kinda like Scripture Haven .
For sure it was one of the coolest stores I visited in Texas. So one day we are able to have such a cool store in the middle of our town where people can witness Jesus in the middle of our normal shopping center where usually you would not see a Christian store!! My city needs to know more about JEsus.

Have a nice Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment